Weather Telling Mobile Phone

Posted by mobi korner | 6:15 AM

Now you don't need to seek the weather department information to know about your surrounding. Your mobile phone is now your weather station. It tells you about the weather not only showing the weather parameters numerically but also illustrate the weather effect by changing is shape.
Now I Can Say

I don’t know about your city, but the weather bureau of my hometown is often sniggered at, for their in-accurate predictions. When they say it will rain (like they predicted a couple of days ago) you can be sure it will be bright and sunny. I would like to gift them this “Window Phone”, that makes accurate predictions and even changes its display to reflect the climatic conditions outdoors. Maybe I should keep the phone for myself and bug the bureau with my updates.








0 comments